Breathtaking style will transform your spa interior into a soothing and tranquil environment. Sky blues, cool grays, lavender accents, creamy whites. An interior that fuses modern elements with zen details. Organic simplicity, water elements, stainless steel construction. Pure Spa—Pure Design—Engaging Decor.
Captivating this tranquil space has all the elements for an relaxing spa. Fusing of fire and water elements against a soft warm color palette. You immediately feel at ease. The fusing of style is evident with the modern water feature and rustic wood floor.
Add a interesting sculpture for personal reflection,like this reclining Buddha from http://www.spadecor.com
Incorporate natural elements to help clients reconnect. It can be as simple as this piece of artwork, or a vase of flowers set on a table. Check out the large variety of spa inspired organic artwork at http://www.spadecor.com
Add tranquil spa blue but with accents like these reed bottle vases. Perfect in a cluster to add interest and easily change up your interior style, even if just for the season!
Essential Feng Shui Tips for the Spa
Begin to understand some essential feng shui principles for the spa. We spoke with Feng Shui Consultant, Beata Kulitskaya from Double Happiness Studio for insight.
- Water features are both beautiful and essential for the spa. They create a soothing and relaxing atmosphere; which also helps to activate the career area (main entrance). Water features attract new clients and improve business.
Asian Candle Foutain – Visit http://www.spadecor for other tranquil water fountains
- The location of the reception desk is very important to the well-being of both the employee and guests. Locate the desk adjacent and not parallel to the front entrance. The ideal location would be the Financial or Fame sector of the spa.
- Use mirrors in spaces where you need to cure an awkward area, like a narrow hallway or a dead end room. A mirror directly across from the main entrance/door will cause the positive energy to move away and negatively influence the business.
The Delroy Mirror– Visit http://www.spadecor.com for a variety of fabulous mirrors
- The use of color in achieving a well balanced space is key. Colors play an important role in creating positive and welcoming environment in the spa. Too little or too much of any element changes the balance and interior atmosphere. Artwork is an easy way to bring in different colors and help create the proper balance and harmony needed for the spa.
Tranquil Afternoon Artwork- http://www.spadecor.com find amazing art for your space
- Keeping your central (health sector) spa area clean, organized, and beautiful will promote a healthy environment, especially for clients who come to the spa for healing purposes.
- The ideal location for the owner’s office is in the Financial, Relationship, or Fame sector of the spa. Make sure to keep the location of the desk in a commanding position. This allows you to see everyone who is entering the office.
- When talking about the different sectors of the spa, the relationship sector (far right corner) is very important. This area should be beautiful and clean to promote healthy relationships between the owner and clients, the owner and staff, and the staff and clients. A happy staff will always attract happy clients who will be eager to return for services again and again.
Double Happiness Studio provides Feng Shui consultations for residential and commercial spaces. Feng Shui is decoration with the purpose to create a harmonious, healthy environment to be more successful, happy and productive in life. Beata Kulitskaya, the founder, draws from an international base of training and experience to provide recommendations and solutions tailored to each individual client. Her practice is based in Glen Ellyn, IL and works with clients throughout the Chicago metro area. Visit her website to learn more about Feng Shui and her practice: www.dhsfengshui.com .