Dazzle your spa guests this holiday season with thoughtful additions to your decor. These cozy details will keep your customers coming back, even after the stockings and trees have been packed away!
Invite lounging guests to kick their feet up and relax with a bold patterened ottoman. It’s a simple and afforadable way to add seating, color, and interest to your space.
It’s that time of year when a cozy throw and a hot cup of tea can make even the coldest day feel cheery and warm. Pamper yourself and your guests to a fluffy, warm throw to snuggle up with.
Add soft touches of color and texture with pillows. A mixture of patterns, solids and stripes give a luxurious and balanced look.
Get inspired with these beautiful spa spaces…
The lounge room of the Dolder Grand Spa in Zurich
Soaking up the serenity :: Soaking tubs face a stone wall with cutouts gazing into the frosted forest outside.
The Dolder Grand’s modern indoor pool.
:: Recipes ::
Warm up with Mulled Apple Cider
What you’ll need:
1 Gallon fresh cider
1 tsp whole cloves
3 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp whole allspice
1/2 Cup brown sugar
1 square of cheesecloth or a coffee filter
large stock pot or crock pot
1. Pour one gallon of fresh cider into a large pot on the stove or into a crockpot or slow cooker.
2. Add a half cup of brown sugar.
3. Place 1 teaspoon of whole cloves, 1 teaspoon of whole allspice, and 3 cinnamon sticks on a square of cheesecloth or coffee filter and tie up. Add to the pot.
4. Heat the cider to a boil, stirring regularly. Leave the pot uncovered so that you and your family or guests can enjoy the warm, delicious aroma.
5. Once the cider boils, lower the setting to simmer for at least another 15 minutes to allow for thorough infusion of the spices. Stir occasionally.
6. Remove the spices from the pot and ladle hot mulled cider into mugs. Sip, relax, and enjoy!